- Developing Ansible playbooks for different health Checks and backups
- Developing Apache Nifi flows, and Apache server for different interactions;
- Front end to the database and back end to the system.
- Scheduling health checks/ Backups and performing at a certain time.
- Event-driven health check/backup execution from user request.
- Retrieving Health Check output from Ansible to Datastore (for Presentation purposes).
- Interaction with ITSM system to report health Check issues as a service Incident.
- Hands-on Knowledge of API, Gitlab, CI/CD tools (Jenkins, etc.)
- Hands-on Knowledge of Clouds (Azure, Aws, etc.)
- Development of a responsive frontend for the above-mentioned function
- User will be able to add/Modify/Delete metadata (hosts, Health Check commands/Schedule of Health Check and Backup).
- User will be able to view health check results and outputs.
- User will be able to view backup results and outputs.
- User authorization management (Authentication will be performed using Enterprise SSO).
- Testing of the above build (ST, SIT, UAT).
- Deployment of the above build onto Customer premise including Software installation and code deployment.
- Provide post cutover support.
- Any specific Location of services (Country) or Supplier can use their location location with basic working facilities (internet, stable power, mobile coverage zone).
- premises (Nokia/Supplier/WFH)-Supplier / WFH (If required to visit Nokia office on need basis only – during the testing phase)
- Time zone- (depends on Project location – Currently manage Australia-Sydney Time Zone)
- The laptop will be from Nokia or Supplier-Supplier
- Start Date-
Note- Resources are required for a six-month contract (may be a permanent employee based on subsequent discussions)