We are looking for HR Generalist for services based organization based at Delhi NCR location.
Profile HR Generalist
Location Sultanpur, Delhi
Salary as per market
Please visit us on https://www.indovisionglobal.com.
Candidate will undertake a wide range of HR tasks, like organizing trainings, administering employee benefits and leaves and crafting HR policies. Use Human Resources Management Systems to ensure all employee records are up-to-date and confidential. And you’ll also act as the main point of contact for employees’ queries on HR-related topics. 1. Responsible for performing daily operations and activity in the regional office.
· Administer compensation and benefit plans
· Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
· Conduct employee on boarding and help organize training & development initiatives
· Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
· Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
· Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
· Undertake tasks around performance management
· Gather and analyse data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates
· Organize quarterly and annual employee performance reviews
· Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
· Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits and organizing team building activities
· Ensure compliance with labour regulations