Position Details: Solution Integrator – CNIS
Job Title: Solution Integrator – CNIS
Location: Delhi NCR, Pune
Years of Exp: 4+ yrs
Pay Roll: Idigisys Private Limited
Key Skills; Linux, IP, kubernetes
- 4+ years of in-depth experience in Solution Integration, Engineering and/or Product development in Telecom Network domains.
- The Solution Integrator will work directly with external customers and will support the Engagement Practices and other Practice Area within Cloud & Core and GSC India to define and provide technical solutions that enhance the customer's competitive position.
- This role demands positive mind-set, hands on delivery experience, understanding end – to – end customer requirements, risk taking appetite.
- The Solution Integrator deliver solutions that improve the customer network in terms of capacity, functionality, end-user-services, and competence built up etc.
- Identify growth opportunities from maturing solutions – drive innovation and monetize existing footprints through new solution / offering design for such customer / accounts
- Provide support to the internal market and sales organizations as an expert in the solutions portfolio.
- Good communication skills to interact with internal and external stakeholders.
- Analyze customer business processes and requirements
- Curious and Open minded on new technologies
- Excellent knowledge: L2/L3 Protocols/Technologies – VLAN, Switching Protocols/Routing Protocols /L2VPN/L3VPN
- Knowledge of overlay VxLAN and GRE
- Excellent knowledge of Routing protocols: OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, ISIS, QOS, VOIP
- Experience in implementation / rollout of services in – Metro Ethernet, SDN/NFV, IP/MPLS
- Hands-on in one or more SDN / NFV stacks / protocols like – ODL, OpenStack, ONOS, Blue Planet, Opennet, Netconf, Yang, Tail-f, Open Flow, Contrail
- Hands-on in Phython, JSON, REST -
- Excellent knowledge of Data Fabric creation & CLS Architecture: Cisco, Juniper, Pluribus, Extreme SLX.
- Excellent knowledge of Virtualization and Orchestrator.
- Excellent Handson Knowledge on Ceph Storage.
- (Mandatory) Hands-on experience in implementation of COTS products -
- Excellent Handson Knowledge on Virtualization, Dockers, Kubernetes & Linux environments -
- (Mandatory) Strong understanding of Solution & System Integration -
- Good knowledge of industry standards and compliance requirements.
- Drive changes in the methods, processes and guidelines within the customer organization or internally. Also acts as a leader/mentor in day to day operations to provide insights for less experienced colleagues
- Drive Lead Generation / Add on Sales and business opportunities during the entire process in order to contribute to increased sales volumes
- Formulate test plans and use cases as per configuration and network features bought by customer.
- Assist/Support during contract/commercial negotiations, in the Services Scoping of the Integration Service Delivery.
- Providing technical solutions / suggestions to problems reported
- Contribute in EKB and Ericsson business process and motivate team to do so
- Responsibility for Service Delivery as per Customer Contract and plan
- Certification: Cisco (CCIE> CCNA>CCIE), Juniper (JNCIE>JNCIP>JNCIS) ,
- CKA certification is required.