Position Details: RF Performance & optimistion_RF PM Lead / RF Engineer / RF SME
RF PM Lead / RF Engineer / RF SME
- Bachelor of Engineering (BE/B. Tech) in Electronics & Communication or Computer Science.
- Location : Mumbai
- For RF PM Lead: Total 14~18 Years of experience in RF Optimization and out of which minimum 6~8 Years of experience in LTE Network optimization & 1~2 Years of experience in 5G NR (Preferable).
- For RF SME/Engineer: Total 10~12 Years of experience in RF Optimization and out of which minimum 4~6 Years of experience in LTE Network optimization.
- Must have In-depth knowledge of LTE air interference along with the legacy technologies 2G/3G. 5G Optimization knowledge would have additional preference.
- Must have thorough skillset for VoLTE Optimization (Voice KPI Optimization).
- Must have thorough knowledge of CS Fallback & SRVCC.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of 2G/3G/LTE Radio parameters, KPIs and Layer-3 analysis.
- Must have hands on experience OSS Performance KPI Monitoring, Troubleshooting & Optimization of LTE/5G NR Network.
- Must have thorough knowledge of Parameter / Counter Level Troubleshooting & Optimization of LTE/5G NR Network.
- Must have thorough knowledge of various Features available and required for network performance improvement of LTE/5G NR Network.
- Must have analytical skill to analyze the RF Network issues and give the recommendations to resolve them.
- Analyze layer 3 signaling messages, identify interference and other critical performance issues in the network and provide appropriate solutions.
- Hands on experience in RF Drive Test & Post Processing tools such as XCAL, XCAP, TEMS, Actix Analyzer, Probe, Assistant, MapInfo etc.
- Analyzing drive test Log files, identifying coverage, quality and throughput issues.
- Provide appropriate recommendations to meet the agreed KPI thresholds without sacrificing Coverage and throughput criteria.
- Prepare SCFT / Cluster Optimization analysis report as per requirements and all supporting documents.
- Must have experience with LTE optimization, parameters, and performance, reporting, and troubleshooting.
- Must have experience with LTE parameters, KPI counters, Operational Performance Indicator (OPI) counters, and associated call scenarios. Skills to review daily VoLTE & LTE KPI reports and identify sites with performance degradation issues and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Must have extensive knowledge in network performance components and troubleshooting. Network performance problem detection and solution methods, e.g., throughput issues, RRC drops, VoLTE drop, Call Muting, Handover failures, blocks, etc.