|Location:||Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra|
Job Title: EMS Support Engineer (LSMR) (National Network Operations Center)
Educational Qualification: -Bachelor of Engineering Degree in Electronics & Communication / Electronics (B.E./B. Tech)
Location : Mumbai
Experience: 10 to 15 Years of Experience in Telecom (at least 1 Year Exp. in NOC Operations of a Large Telecom Operator). Candidates should be willing to work in shifts.
- Experience in Wireless Telecommunications Operation and Maintenance
- Experience in 3G / LTE RAN Network
- Knowledge of LTE Call Flows , LTE Signaling and Protocols
- In-depth knowledge of EMS/NMS Architecture, and its functioning both at OS as well as application level.
- Experience in Patch up gradation, New releases and its features.
- Complete understanding of the SNMP Traps and connectivity details of NBI interface.
- Basic knowledge of OSS and Integration of Alarms, Performance and configuration.
- Good analytical skills for Level-2 troubleshooting of issues observed and handling escalations.
- Knowledge of Unix & Linux
- CCNA or CCNP Certified (Preferred)
- Regular health check-up and maintenance of EMS application and its server.
- User Management, creation, deletion, audit and details of activities performed by various privileges.
- Backup and Restore activities of OS as well as Application.
- Should be able to create small scripts and crone jobs to improve efficiency and automize the regular activities.
- New Feature Implementation, System Software & Application Patch upgrade as per plan.
- Level-2 Troubleshooting of issues observed/escalated.
- MOP / SOP Creation.