Position Details: Senior Executive / Assistant Manager– RF Performance
|Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
The position is required for carrying out RF planning, integration of 4G network along with maintaining its performance as per KPI & fault management.
- [Network architecture] - Design an optimal network by taking customers specifications into consideration.
- [Integrating system hardware] - Integrate key network elements to establish a seamless eco-system.
- [Performance management] - Monitor network performance as per set KPI (Key Performance Indicator) and participate in improving KPIs based on targets.
- [Configuration management] -Maintain service configuration & provisioning as per guidelines including configuration adjustments based on the optimization field test.
- [Fault management] -Perform analysis & resolution of all escalated technical issues for overall improvement of network KPI (Key Performance Indicator) and operational efficiency.
- [Network optimization & validation] -Perform to drive network optimization activities and validate recommendations given by analyzers (people performing the network optimization tests on the field) for cluster optimization to meet agreed KPI. Provide support to the last mile network connectivity.
- [Application and software management] -Participate in maintaining software application and its server, new feature implementation and application patch upgrade.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronic/ Communication/ Electrical engineering.
- Designation: Senior Executive (5-10 Yrs) / Assistant Manager (10-15 Yrs)
- Good understanding of Performance counter pegging & KPIs (Key Performance Indicator).
- Experience in call flow of 5G & LTE/VoLTE.
- Should be familiar with UL interference/TDD Self interference & its mitigation methods.
- Familiarity with PM tools like Mycom & JCP is essential.
- Ability to handle LTE performance feature, service base handover & mobility load balancing.
- Should be able to analysis NR/LTE/VoLTE UE/eNB Log & prepare detail technical report along with recommendation.
- Good analytical and logical skills
- Must be a good team player having the ability & attitude to resolve the customer issues (external as well as internal)
- Willingness to be committed in delivering a good quality work