Duration would be 1 to 2 moths .
· Total 2 Resources are required Please also mention when these resources can be made available.
Please let me know the availability and Quote for the same .
· End to End Complete RHOSP Deployment (Under and Overcloud) considering as a NFVi Deployment
· Installing Red Hat’s OpenStack technology using the OSP-director
· Deploying a Red Hat OpenStack Platform based on Red Hat's reference architecture
· Deploying managed hosts with required OpenStack parameters
· Deploying Three (3) Node Highly available (HA) Controller Hosts using Pacemaker and HAProxy
· Deploying all the supplied compute hosts that will be hosting multiple VNFs (SRIOV & DPDK)
· Implementing CEPH
· Integrate Software defined storage (CEPH) with RHOSP, Red Hat OpenStack Platform Operation Tools as per Industry standard & best practices
· Detailed Network configuration and implementation using Neutron networking - (VXLAN) network type and Modular Layer 2 (ML2) OpenvSwitch plugin
· Integrating Monitoring Solution with RHOSP
· Design and deployment of common Alarm and Performance Management solution
· Red Hat OpenStack management & monitoring
· VM Alarm and Performance management
· Cloud Management Platform will be configured for day-to-day operational tools to measure upon CPU/Mem/Network utilization etc. from VM level
· Baseline Security Standard) & VA (Vulnerability Assessment) for RHOSP.