Position Details: Java Technical Lead & Delivery Manager
|Bandra, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Job Title: Java Technical Lead & Delivery Manager
Experience: 8 - 10 years of extensive experience in IT industry
Client : UPL
Education & Experience:Degree in Engineering, Information Systems or related.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Mentoring the team and providing technical guidance wherever required.
- Determining project requirements and developing work schedules for the team.
- Delegating tasks and achieving daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
- Liaising with team members, management, and clients to ensure projects are completed to standard.
- Working on identifying the project risk and planning mitigation action with the PM at project level.
- Developing the detailed design structure after understanding the requirements and the design
- Implementing the best practices and coding standards of the project.
- Reporting for all the weekly tasks in form of accurate and detailed reports.
- Designing & validating the architecture design for applications both from Software point & Infrastructure point
- Validating the effort estimations (technical aspect) involved in development activities for any project.
- Project planning and progress monitoring, including budget control and milestone control.
- Provide leadership and direction to the Delivery teams. Handle Operational issues related to the delivery centre.
- Provide technical support and participate in the Change Control Board and/ or change control process.
- Become the Single point of contact for delivery and act as an advocate between the Service Delivery and the Customer.
- Ensure project consultants are delivering to configuration, development, and methodology standards.
- Coordinate resources, prepare project teams for kick-off and ensure effective completion of project milestones, control project scope and mitigate risks.
- Manage scope of projects from inception to closure. Define, develop, and manage implementation schedules and project budgets
- Strong understanding of SDLC and Architecture.
- Sound knowledge of Java technologies
- Cloud based solution setup: should be able to design & implement a completely new setup. Also should be able to troubleshoot existing setups
- On-premises based solution setup: should be able to design & implement a completely new setup. Also should be able to troubleshoot existing setups
- knowledge on protocols like: Rest API, SOAP API, HTTP/HTTPS, SSL
- Designing, Development & Implementing Rest API solution
- Designing, Development & Implementing SOAP API solution
- Designing, Development & Implementing Java Servlet / JSP based solutions
- Implementing/Installing SSL over http
- Knowledge on Core Java Programming
- Knowledge on Java Build Tools like (Maven, Ant, Eclipse IDE, STS IDE, etc)
- Knowledge on Angular & Angular JS programming
- Installation, Adv Configuration & troubleshooting of Application Containers (Apache Tomcat)
- Knowledge on Java development frameworks (Java Spring)
- Knowledge on Code Version Control tools (like GitHub, Bitbucket etc)
- Knowledge on PHP Programming
- Strong Experience on Java Full Stack Development (Front End / Backend development)
- design & implement Single Sign-On solution using SAML, OAuth protocols
- Designing & validating the architecture design for applications both from application context & Infrastructure context
- Knowledge on Secure coding practices (WAPT)
- DevOps knowledge on CI/CD
- Database: Strong Database Knowledge: Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL
- Database: Strong SQL knowledge, designing & troubleshooting. (mysql, mssql, oracle)
- Database: DBA capabilities, and troubleshooting. (mysql, mssql, oracle)
- Knowledge on Windows OS
- Knowledge on Linux OS: Basic OS operations and SSH commands
- Handling Apache Tomcat Application Server: configurations & troubleshooting.
- Creative problem solver, able to build contingency plans and handle stressful situation with professionalism.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies.