Position Details: Enterprise Sales Manager
What Will You Be Doing Every Single Day?
Experience: 7+ years relevant
Location: Delhi & Mumbai
Salary: No Bar
- The position requires the ability to develop & present a value proposition to develop and drive transformational digital pursuits (software & services), high customer satisfaction and exceed business projections.
- Driving new business and market expansion, manage existing accounts as well as find and develop new accounts
- Manage and nurture executive engagement with the identified enterprise customer set.
- Serve as a prospect conduit between our solution consulting, product development, and solution delivery organizations,
- Product portfolio : Networking, server, storage, Data center,cyber security etc
- The position requires the ability to work on developing value propositions, processing quotes, turning over leads and expediting requests as needed.
- You will need to translate conceptual and technical information into simple terms to foster the highest regard and respect at all clients organizational levels.
- In addition, you anticipate the client’s needs and with dedication address problems, adapting to different client environments and customizing solutions to meet customer’s business objectives and exceed expectations.
- Engage with sales and marketing functions in Indovision to study and develop strategies to support sales growth
- Coordinates with marketing and sales teams to develop customer account sales strategies, presentations, and sales leads
- Ensure that new, or modified selling plans are consistent with present standard product policies, project engineering and customer service capabilities
- Apply quality standards and procedures to maintain a structured approach leading to customer satisfaction
- Drives sales growth in defined area – delivers/exceeds individual sales targets
What Skills and Experience Will You Have?
- At least 7 years of significant experience in strategic and consultative enterprise Business Development/Sales/Account Management
- Experience in selling large, transformational enterprise deals into the target accounts and industries including (but not limited to) IT, Telecom, Manufacturing, Automotive and so on
- Experience developing strategic value propositions, shape transformational deals and presenting complex solutions
- Strong communicator, with a high level of interpersonal skills, ability to present to audiences
- Ability to travel up to 40%
- A Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline, Post-Graduation
- Experience and credentials from working with major Technology consultancy firms, Strategy consultancy firms, System Integrators or product companies.
- Ability to influence at varying levels across the organization
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and navigate in a highly matrixed environment
- Ambitious, self-motivated, hardworking, results orientated, problem solver with a positive outlook and a clear focus on driving profit.
- Balanced between short term achievement and long-term development.
- Someone who can demonstrate and articulate the difference between good and bad business opportunities.
- A natural forward planner who critically assesses their own performance.